BRAND COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER APPLY NOW
Maya’s Flowers team is looking for a passionate & motivated candidate to kick start and lead our marketing and brand communications. In this role you will work closely with our founding team as one of our first team members, to help us build a national brand around our highly coveted floral experience. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter who has a passion for flowers, communications and brand building to join our team.
If you have a positive go-getter attitude for brand building and seeking to disrupt the floral industry by delivering exceptional floral experiences, keep reading as this role may be for you.
- Manage and define our brand communications and messaging across all customer touch points, including but not limited to social, email, sms, website, PR and digital media.
- Build and develop relationships with key influencers, affiliates and partners to support amplifying our brand message and value proposition
- Drive the day to day communication and build out the management of our social media and PR channels.
- Support our operations teams in managing and supporting inbound customer message and review management
- Collaborate closely with our Creative, Content and Product teams to ensure imagery and messaging is optimized and speaking to our consumers’ needs and wants
- Develop and manage an editorial calendar in collaboration with our creative team, incorporating product launches, promotions, and seasonal products
- Analyze and manage creative processes to ensure the most productive workflow
- 5+ years experience in consumer, social or content marketing role
- Ability to drive to insights and leverage data to drive strategies
- Able to navigate ambiguity and shift direction when priorities change
- Positive attitude and desire to think collaboratively to solve problems
- Spanish language is a plus as is experience working with remote teams
- We stop to smell the roses daily, so a love for flowers is a huge plus!
- Role will be fully remote with potential travel to the family farms in Bogota, Colombia, Quito, Ecuador and/or the Miami & NY office