HEAD OF CONSUMER PRODUCT APPLY NOW
Maya’s Flowers team is looking for a motivated & collaborative candidate to kick start and lead our ecommerce consumer floral product. In this role you will work closely with our founding team as one of our first team members, to help us build and develop exceptional consumer floral products and experiences. We are looking for a dynamic, creative and organized self-starter who has a passion for floral design, consumer products and branded experiences.
If you have a passion for designing and re-defining consumer products and seek to disrupt the floral industry by delivering exceptional floral experiences through quality flowers, amazing designs, and branded experiences keep reading as this role may be right for you.
- Own the build out and development of our floral product experience with support of our farm and team of floral designers to drive the needs and wants of our ecommerce consumers
- Develop our product calendar and seasonal merchandising strategy with our floral product
- Utilize consumer insights and site analytics to drive and improve our product catalogue
- Work closely with our founding team to develop and test our pricing strategy for all products
- Ensure all products deliver and maintain our brands quality and consistency standards
- Build our product imagery, merchandising and packaging experience in conjunction with our Content/Creative Team to delivery an exception product
- Maintain a focus on the industries landscape to ensure our products are differentiated, best in class, and ahead of consumer trends and expectations
- 3+ years experience in a merchandising, product design, floral design and our ecommerce DTC experience
- Demonstrated ability to understand consumer preferences that drive to action
- Ability to craft your vision and work collaboratively to deliver exceptional results
- Positive attitude and desire to solve problems for the first time
- Analytically minded as it is important we use data and insights to drive decisions
- Knowledge of the floral industry and floral varieties is a HUGE plus!
- DTC Ecommerce & Shopify experience not required but extremely helpful
- Role will be fully remote with potential travel to the family farms in Bogota, Colombia, Quito, Ecuador and/or the Miami & Denver office