HEAD OF CONTENT & CREATIVE APPLY NOW
Maya’s Flowers team is looking for a passionate & energetic candidate to kick start and lead the build out of our content & creative teams. In this role you will work closely with our founding team as one of our first team members, to help us build and tell our brand story visually. We are looking for a dynamic, creative and organized self-starter who has a passion for building consumer products and brand experiences.
We are seeking someone who is willing to think outside the box and work to help us build a disruptive brand re-imagining the floral industry. In this role, you will lead the charge in bringing our brand story to life through visual and creative means. If you have a passion for creating amazing content, consumer experiences and are excited to be a part of building an exceptional floral brand, keep reading as this role may be right for you.
- Own and build our content and creative strategy to support the growth of our brand including marketing copy, product imagery, blog development, content distribution and site messaging
- Build the day to day assets for our communication, media and product teams
- Define and build out the standards for which our copy, design and content must abide by including but not limited to brand guidelines and content creation process
- Collaborate with our marketing and product team to creative campaign messaging, seasonal promotions, and strategic partnerships to further brand growth
- Propose and build solutions to drive the scale and efficiencies in our creative workflow, including but not limited to contract/freelancers, agencies and tools
- Utilize consumer insights and site analytics to drive and improvement day to day
- Maintain a focus on the industry landscape to ensure brand is differentiated, best in class, and ahead of consumer trends and expectations
- 7+ years experience in a copy, creative design and/or content marketing
- Familiarity with design, visual, photography and editing tools
- Demonstrated ability to understand consumer preferences and needs to drive action
- Ability to craft your vision and work collaboratively to deliver exceptional results
- Positive attitude and desire to solve problems for the first time
- Analytically minded as it is important we use data and insights to drive decisions
- Knowledge of the floral industry and floral varieties is a HUGE plus!
- DTC Ecommerce brand experience not required but extremely helpful!
- Role will be fully remote with potential travel to the family farms in Bogota, Colombia, Quito, Ecuador and/or the Miami & NY office